Airdrie Honda is truly a Customer Driven dealership where we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our customers. Airdrie Honda’s philosophy of a low pressure and customer first environment has been a key to our success and will continue to be a cornerstone to our continued growth.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- High School diploma.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- A fast learner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Team Player.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ensure that customer’s cars are kept clean.
- To maintain work area in an orderly and clean manner.
- Ability to identify problems quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.