Honda Sales Associate
Airdrie Honda is currently looking to expand our rapidly growing New and Used Vehicle Sales departments. This is a rare sales opportunity for individuals who are energetic and eager to be trained and coached for SUCCESS!! We are truly a Customer Driven dealership where we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our customers. Airdrie Honda’s philosophy of a low pressure and customer first environment has been a key to our success and will continue to be a cornerstone to our continued growth.
We provide ongoing sales training and product knowledge courses as well as one on one coaching. Our management team is here to help you succeed!
- Health benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Dental benefits after 6 months of employment.
- Demo privileges available after 6 months of employment.
- Assist the customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs by using a proper needs assessment.
- Introduce customers to Managers.
- Demonstrating the vehicles features and benefits to the customer and have knowledge of competitive products to show the Honda advantage.
- Give customers a tour of the service area and delivery centre.
- Work out the numbers for the selected vehicle and present to customer.
- Negotiate pricing with Managers.
- Handle objections and close the sale.
- Prepare purchase documents.
- Turn over customer to the Finance Manager.
- Be available when the customer picks up their new vehicle.
- Follow up with the customer as prescribed by Management.
- Make outbound calls to current customers to make appointments for potential sales.
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one, over the phone and via electronic communications.
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance personal sales.
- Always operate in an honest and full disclosure manner with customers.
- Proficient in basic business math.
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic.
- Professional appearance.
- Helps with work assigned by the Manager.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to work evenings and weekends and come in off shift for appointments, deliveries, and special promotional events.
- Pass background check.