Airdrie Honda is currently looking to expand our rapidly growing New and Used Vehicle Sales departments. We are currently looking for a dedicated Sales Consultant to join our team. This is a rare sales opportunity for individuals who are energetic and eager to be trained and coached for SUCCESS!! We are truly a Customer Driven dealership where we pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our customers. Airdrie Honda’s philosophy of a low pressure and customer first environment has been a key to our success and will continue to be a cornerstone to our continued growth.
We provide ongoing sales training and product knowledge courses as well as one on one coaching. Our management team is here to help you succeed! This position is located in Airdrie, AB.
- Health benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Dental benefits after 6 months of employment.
- Demo privileges available after 6 months of employment.
- Previous sales experience in the automotive industry is preferred but not required.
- Customer service, sales, or hospitality background is a plus.
- Always operate in an honest and full disclosure manner with customers.
- Proficient in basic business math.
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections.
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one, over the phone and via electronic communications.
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to work evenings and weekends and come in off shift for appointments, deliveries, and special promotional events.
- Pass background check.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Assist the customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs by using a proper needs assessment.
- Be available when the customer picks up their new vehicle.
- Follow up with the customer as prescribed by Management.
- Make outbound calls to current customers to make appointments for potential sales.
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales.
- Introduce customers to Managers.
- Helps with work assigned by the Manager.
- Demonstrating the vehicles features and benefits to the customer and have knowledge of competitive products to show the Honda advantage.
- Give customers a tour of the service area and delivery centre.
- Work out the numbers for the selected vehicle and present to customer.
- Negotiate pricing with Managers.
- Handle objections and close the sale.
- Prepare purchase documents.
- Turn over customer to the Finance Manager.
- Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance personal sales.