- Lower monthly payments
- Pay as you go taxes
- Guaranteed residual value
- Guaranteed asset protection
What happens at the end of my lease?
- You can purchase the vehicle
- You can turn the vehicle in. If there is no damage to the vehicle and reasonable wear and tear and you've kept under the agreed km limit, you can simply return the vehicle and keys. The vehicle will be inspected by an independent party to determine if any charges for repair are warranted.
- We may buy the vehicle from you. There may or may not be some equity in the vehicle. If there is, you can apply that to your next vehicle lease or purchase with us.
I still have questions. Who do I talk to?
Please feel free to give us a call or drop us a line. We want to make the process of leasing a vehicle as clear and as comfortable. We'll do our best answer your questions. You can reach us at 1-877-696-9480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're currently leasing or financing with Honda Canada Finance you may want to contact them directly at 1 (800) 387-5399.